LED Rope Dart – Capsule 2.0
LED Dart – Uses FlowToys’ Capsules 2.0
97mm contact ball head with welded ring affixed to quick-link and swivel on 1/4” gold un-coated Technora or Phoenix rope with an anchor.
Please state your preferred tether and length in the “Notes to Seller” section upon check out.
Head weight : 190g (Can add washers for additional weight)
Head Diameter: 97mm
10’ Tether (Unless specified otherwise)
– 1/4″ Phoenix Rope – SUPER DUPER SOFT (Black, Purple, Teal, Lime, or Sky Blue) // For LED and practice only *Inspired by Matt Freeman*
– Coated Technora (Gold, Black, Orange, Blue or Green – 3/16″ or 1/4″) // Can be used for fire and LED darts
– Phoenix VersaTether *Inspired by Matt Freeman* (Used for Fire, LED & Practice) Uses a soft phoenix sheath over technora core for durability.
Anchor styles (see photos for options):
– Knot End
– Open ended Tether (no knot, no knob, no loop)
– Knob end for +$5
– Quick-link (Covered by silicone to minimize hard impact on body)
– Quick-link and Swivel (Quick-link covered by silicone sleeve)
– Direct-Connect / No hardware
– Split ring attachment (Covered by silicone sleeve)
– Split ring + Swivel (Split ring covered by silicone)
FlowToys’ Capsule 2.0 Specs:
– 4 super bright RGB LEDs
– Kinetic awareness
– 1 button interface
– modes ranging from trails to mood lighting
– Each mode is adjustable in either color, speed, brightness or pattern
– Micro-USB charger
– 6-70+hr battery life
– Battery life indicator
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Components shipped within 1-2 days of order via First class, Priority 2-3day or Express via USPS.
All props that require assembling or creation will be shipped with 3-5days, unless specified otherwise, via USPS Priority 2-3day or Express.
International orders ship with 3-5days of placing order - First class ~20 days, Priority 6-10 day or Express 3-5days. Shipping First class is based off weight.
If an international package is lost, we will do our best to assist you in locating it. If you have purchased insurance, we will initiate a claim for you. If you have not purchased insurance, Flow on Fire is not responsible for the loss.
~ Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If in the first seven days of receiving your prop you are dissatisfied and wish to return it - the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs. The item must be returned in new, unused condition. Upon receiving said prop and it is in its original condition - Flow on Fire will issue a refund - minus the initial shipping cost. The return ship date must be postmarked within a week of purchase date.
There are no inquiries yet.